Per Serving: 350 Calories, 50 g Protein, 15.5 g Fat 15.5, 1 g Fiber, 1 g net carb
- Servings: 2
- Prep time: 0:05
- Total time: 0:15
- Categories: Dinner, Lunch, Main Dish
- Source: Terri
Recommend you eat this one with a fork and knife. You can eat it with your hands if you like, but the juices will run all over. Fork and knife is best way to eat this meal.
- 2 each 4-6 ounce boneless skinless chicken breast pounded out very thin
- 2 large leafs of Romaine lettuce
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese sliced thin
- 8 slices of precooked turkey bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 1 medium tomato
- Mayo ( I use zero calorie walden farm miracle mayo)
- Note: I use Walden Farms 0 calorie Miracle Mayo if you use regular mayo you will need to adjust your calories, fat, etc.
Preheat oven to 400
Salt and pepper both sides of pounded out chicken breast. Spray cookie sheet with no stick cooking spray. Lay pounded out chicken breasts on cookie sheet. Layer bacon slices across chicken breasts. Then layer cheese slices ( can use shredded if desired). Put in oven on center rack, bake for 10 minutes, Take out of oven an cut each breast in half, add lettuce tomato and mayo if desired on one half of breast. Then top with the other breast and serve.